Saturday, October 10, 2009

Six Word Saturday

www.showmyface.com

Another multiple choice Six Word Saturday!

"I created the Sound of Madness"

I am freezing my ass off!

Is TSF over yet?

Have I become a penguin yet?

I love sand bags and shavings! (Shavings are used in horse stalls, they absorb the pee & an added bonus, rain water!)

Chocolate covered bacon is pretty good!

No more Noah & the arc!

Why am I so frekin dependable?

If you want to play along, visit Call Me Cate's lovely blog (address at the top) & join in on the fun! Mine won't show up on hers since my phone doesn't like her.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

1 comment:

Juniper Saltus said...

Just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog! Stop by and check it out when you get the chance!!

Have a great day!