Saturday, May 22, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Via email, it's 6WS! My words describe what I just ate:

Ice cream for dinner, don't judge

One of the joys of being that a-word (adult), you get more choices w/your meals. If you've never had the joy of eating Braum's ice cream, I'm sorry. It's a chain of ice cream stores based in Oklahoma (spare me your singing of our state song) that also serve breakfast, cheese burgers, and you can purchase some grocery items there. One of their menu items they call a Mixx (3 x's? gillion?) It's ice cream w/candy or fruit mixed in, idk if its limited time or not, but you can also get strawberry short cake (yummy breakfast a few weeks ago), chocolate chip waffle cone (my dinner) and some other special flavors that have slipped from my bad memory.

No wonder I'm getting fat!

To participate in this fun game, visit www.showmyface.com & be nice to Cate, she's awesome. She has a colorful picture you can post, and Mr. Linky can make it easier for others to check out your entry (as long as you link to the actual 6ws post).

Enjoy your Saturday, I'll be snoozing away!

silver star

No comments: