Friday, November 5, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in




1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
At Warrior's family day over a year ago, one stood in line with me. I've had some nice comments on my blogs and twitter from some other milspouses as well. I don't encounter fellow milspouses much in the real world since we're not located near any bases & Vx's unit is several thousand miles away.


2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
Since most roads and streets around me don't have speed limit signs posted (or I keep missing them), probably not very often.


3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
One kid I went to school with called me Crash after I had a fender-bender, he called me that off and on for years. At my tech school, a male student went by Crash, so it was a conversation starter for us, and we did end up dating for a few months after that. I also had a co-worker in the last 3 years call me Crash after my last car wreck.


4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
no frekin clue


5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
The only thing I have listed is my birth control (mine's not the daily kind).


Visit Wifey's blog by clicking on the picture above or on the left sidebar to participate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crash is an awesome nickname!