Friday, November 12, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in




1. Were you named after anyone?
Not intentionally, when I was about 12 years old, my social studies teacher assigned this report about our families, I have a somewhat-famous relative that has a museum nearby, so I went to visit it for research, we were reading a family tree, and found that his grandma had the same first and maiden name as I do! A curator saw my notes and gave me a poster that they used to have up on a wall of my cousin.


2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
I haven't painted them in a while, when I was keeping them painted, they were usually silver, red, pink, or whatever matched my outfit at the time.


3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
The last several I remember using were automatic, or I had to push the button to flush them. I haven't used my feet since hurting my leg, so I use my hand.


4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
The green/white power ranger. Tommy was so cute!


5. Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell).  Which one would you choose? Why?
Smell, I already go without that sense whenever my nose gets stopped up, while I realize smell also affects taste, taste goes along with eating, something you have to do to survive without a feeding tube or iv.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm starting to feel like the only milspouse who doesn't do their toe nails. Everyone seems to have theirs painted pretty colors.