1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
One instance that comes to mind was right after my accident, Vx & I were at Steak 'n Shake, he had a FLW sweatshirt on, I had my pink Army shirt on, when we were getting ready to leave, we found out that someone that left before us paid for our meal! We didn't know if it was the wheelchair (thought I was injured while deployed), or the clothes, but it was a nice gesture.
2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?
Sometimes music helps me, but it can also wake me up more, so I have to be careful w/what I listen to, reading books for me can also go either way, but playing games on my phone while laying in bed seems to work.
3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
That "time of the month" I guess, I don't remember anything from my childhood that I liked so well that I want to be a kid again.
4. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?
Ghosts, never believed in them until last summer ('09) when I kept seeing a ghostly figure at my job. This is also the same job I worked at for about 60 nights straight, but I always saw it at a time of night when no one else was around, and it never looked anything like my co-worker there.
5. What can’t you say “no” to?
Not much, if anything. I've learned over the last few years how to say no, I used to be a people pleaser, almost always saying yes to everything, but my job slowed that down, and the accident really helped me to say no to things.
Visit Wifey's blog by clicking on the graphic above to participate!

1 comment:
Your answer to number three made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment