1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011? from Jessica Lynn Writes
If I say it, it won't happen, so I'm staying quiet! That was something I learned last year.
If I say it, it won't happen, so I'm staying quiet! That was something I learned last year.
2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? from Lovin Ma Soldier
It's been awhile since this was the case, I think I listened to some music that he hates.
It's been awhile since this was the case, I think I listened to some music that he hates.
3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? fromMisadventures of An Army Momma
I guess going to Washington, we went when we did partly because of his AT being there, so while it wasn't a military trip necessarily, it did help out. Military-related trip would have to be the ones I made to FLW when we were engaged and he was in basic/ait, especially the last one with the late departure, storms, and my whole work schedule.
I guess going to Washington, we went when we did partly because of his AT being there, so while it wasn't a military trip necessarily, it did help out. Military-related trip would have to be the ones I made to FLW when we were engaged and he was in basic/ait, especially the last one with the late departure, storms, and my whole work schedule.
4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? from More Than An Army Wife
I have bought into very few trends, so thinking back, none of them seem very ugly. One time during the summer, I needed to wear some shoes that protected my toes, but the only ones I had were black boots, so I wore those w/some white/creme/brown overall shorts.
I have bought into very few trends, so thinking back, none of them seem very ugly. One time during the summer, I needed to wear some shoes that protected my toes, but the only ones I had were black boots, so I wore those w/some white/creme/brown overall shorts.
5. What was the high point of last month?
Meeting the internet broadcaster for the hockey team. By meeting him in person, I've had some opportunities I never would have imagined. Instead of working with the blimp crew now, I'm working with him as a media runner. I wasn't getting paid for working on the blimp, and I'm not getting paid for this, but it is similar to what I've always wanted to do, and hopefully it will be some experience that could work out for me in the future. One of the cheerleaders for the team now works in their sales department, so who knows!
I've been debating this blog's future, since I don't feel like a military spouse, let alone an Army wife, so as we say in broadcasting, stay tuned. In the mean time, visit Wifey's blog by clicking on the graphic at the top or on the left sidebar.

No comments:
Post a Comment