Friday, January 21, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in




1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Depends on the person and the circumstances of us meeting. When I met w/"my boss" (hockey team broadcaster, that's what Vx calls him, lol) the first time, I wanted to know more about what he does and how he does things. Some of the staff at the arena, I've been curious about their jobs and how it compares to what I used to do. It varies greatly.



2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I don't like his surprises, so I want to know everything that he can tell me.



3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
I've lived in Tulsa for over 7 years, I really like it most of the time, so maybe there, other than the town I grew up in and the smaller town my mom's family mostly lives in (I never want to live in either!), I don't really know enough about other cities/towns to say yay or nay to them.



4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?

Cell phone I guess, music player of some kind (mp3 player more than likely) would be another choice.


5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
uh...




my head hurts lol!


1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh I know how you feel on #5. I didn't want to answer it either. I had my Mom help me. :P