Since blogger's being a bitch, I'm doing my MilSpouse Friday Fill-in by email:
Since I don't really remember either of them, I'll say the day I took my first step after my surgery.
2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
A little of both; he was in the National Guard before we met, got out, then he wanted to join the military again, so I told him I'd support him whatever he decided to do. The NG recruiter he talked to was not helpful, so he went to another recruiter station to talk to them, then he decided to join the Reserves.
A little of both; he was in the National Guard before we met, got out, then he wanted to join the military again, so I told him I'd support him whatever he decided to do. The NG recruiter he talked to was not helpful, so he went to another recruiter station to talk to them, then he decided to join the Reserves.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
The Lion King, the songs were so catchy & the parts that aren't sad are still hilarious after a million watches.
The Lion King, the songs were so catchy & the parts that aren't sad are still hilarious after a million watches.
4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
First off, define "weekends" for all of us who don't work the somewhat-normal 9-5 M-F jobs. When he's not doing something drill-like, military-related, I wasn't working when I worked at the event center or we weren't going to hockey games (part work, part fun), we did various things, sometimes together, sometimes apart. He's flown rc planes & helicopters, sometimes I went with him, other times I slept or did my own thing, we have went to the movies, concerts, out to dinner at places we'd normally wouldn't go to (distance, timing, etc.) & whatever fun ideas would pop into our heads.
First off, define "weekends" for all of us who don't work the somewhat-normal 9-5 M-F jobs. When he's not doing something drill-like, military-related, I wasn't working when I worked at the event center or we weren't going to hockey games (part work, part fun), we did various things, sometimes together, sometimes apart. He's flown rc planes & helicopters, sometimes I went with him, other times I slept or did my own thing, we have went to the movies, concerts, out to dinner at places we'd normally wouldn't go to (distance, timing, etc.) & whatever fun ideas would pop into our heads.
5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO's line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Despite the complaints I've heard from many others, I think I would like Hawaii, at least for the sake of my leg (it's always 70=little to no pain). Asia & Italy might be neat to live in for the culture, in terms of US posts, FLW would be neat for Vx & his MOS, Lewis-McChord is near his dad & younger sister (his current unit is there), McCoy is close to my siblings, Huachuca is real close to a childhood friend of mine & a warmer climate, while Leavenworth, Riley, Sill & FLW are all 4-5 hours from both our mom's & families.
To participate, visit Wifey's blog. Have a good weekend!
silver star

No comments:
Post a Comment