1. It's now June (woot!)... what plans do you have for the summer?
I started at the summer dept. last night, that will go until the end of June, the rest is still up in the air.
I started at the summer dept. last night, that will go until the end of June, the rest is still up in the air.
2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?
Summer time usually wasn't a lot of fun for me, so I guess playing w/Barbie's all day, idk.
Summer time usually wasn't a lot of fun for me, so I guess playing w/Barbie's all day, idk.
3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
A pet monkey might be kinda neat, I'm not sure though, they could also be a pain. A women in the next town actually has a kangaroo, it was injured, so it can't jump very high, & it won't grow any taller than it already is (which its not very tall). A kangaroo like that might be neat as well!
A pet monkey might be kinda neat, I'm not sure though, they could also be a pain. A women in the next town actually has a kangaroo, it was injured, so it can't jump very high, & it won't grow any taller than it already is (which its not very tall). A kangaroo like that might be neat as well!
4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife
Doing things that he hates!
Doing things that he hates!
5. I'm starting to run out of questions again... so please give me a question you'd like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the "traditional" ones).
Uh oh, Wifey needs questions again! I think I used my best material this last time. = (Click on the graphic at top to play along!

No comments:
Post a Comment