Friday, March 11, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in


1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent
This is tough for me to do because of Salsa, but the longest separation we've had since we got married has only been 3 weeks (that was supposed to be a year, give or take). I don't trust orders anymore, so I guess that's my way of staying positive & motivated, knowing he can return at any minute, despite what those so-called orders say.


2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb
METALLICA!!! No doubt about it, but there are some that are a close second for sure, Caroline's Spine, MWK (both w/original line ups), Mad Verb (RIP), Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, Sevendust, just a few that come to mind.


3. What do you miss most about your "hometown"?  submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier
This pizza place/deli a friend of my mom's ran. I loved the food there, the town gossip was interesting at times, & I was able to go there for lunch at times (it was closed campus, but if we were "selling" ads for the newspaper (our class was right before lunch), we could eat on our way back to school.


4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Hm... So many good causes out there. Many local musicians I like do the MS walk every year for one of their mom's, while its not a race you run in, I think I would like that best. 


5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?  submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench
Why does it not surprise me that this came from Mrs. Mootz? lol
Bread w/marinara sauce, manicotti, & italian creme cake.


To play along, visit Wifey's blog by clicking on the graphic at top or on the left.

No comments: