Friday, March 4, 2011


1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
I think Vx has mentioned how Coast Guard might be neat, but he really wants to stay in this area, and there's definitely no Coast Guard, also he's at least third generation Army, so I highly doubt he'll ever change branches.

2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
Like Wifey said, someplace with extreme cold/snow, I would really have to think hard about those posts before ever moving there. Vx spent several of his childhood years in Alaska, so he may like being there, but I would not be able to spend every single day in 3+layers of clothes (2 weeks straight at my old job was bad enough), pain, or trouble walking (especially in snow or rain). 

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
21 was a pretty good year, maybe that, idk.

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted bythe C.W.
I just finished eating some cheap capt. crunch w/berries, that's not appealing. Fruity pebbles might be ok, not sure really. 

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Tea, hot chocolate is too sweet most of the time, pop is usually a lunch/dinner drink, and I hate coffee.

Visit Wifey's blog to play along by clicking on one of the two pictures.

2 comments:

Always Kara said...

Everyone is saying captain crunch and that is making me want to go buy some! :) New follower! http://sahmandusmcwife.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

I agree with SAHM...I haven't had Captain Crunch in years but I see a bowl in my not to distant future.