Monday, February 8, 2010

Resolution update

Book reading: As I type this, I'm on Chapter 6. I've been skipping days, but I've been reading 2 chapters on the days I don't skip, so it's not going as well as it could, but if I keep up with reading 2 when I do read it, I should stay on track. The book is somewhat like the tv show, but not quite. I've also watched the show in an edited version, some edits more obvious than others, so I'm sure that makes a difference. Still not sure what my next book will be, but I still have time to figure that out.

Dental care: I flossed my teeth on Friday. I haven't left the house in a few days since I've been feeling bad, so I don't think I've brushed my teeth in a few days. MUST WORK HARDER ON THAT PART! I do have an appointment scheduled to get the other 3 teeth pulled, so on the 23rd around 9 am Central Time, if your teeth hurt, then you'll know why, your having sympathy pain for me, so thanks! Luckily this time, sedation is an option.

Things could be better, but it could be worse as well. I'm pleased with what I have accomplished.

No comments: