Saturday, February 27, 2010

Six Word Saturday


The weekend has returned, so it's time for another edition of Six Word Saturday! Last week, I was unable to participate mainly because of my work schedule (long hours, no internet access at work, my Blackberry doesn't like leaving comments on blogs, etc.) so this week's words:

My cat and I are drugged

She's been playing with her catnip, and I took a pain pill about an hour ago, so were both being loopy together. Tuesday I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled, the one on the left was impacted, so I've been having jaw pain on that side.

To participate in this fun game, visit Call Me Cate's blog by clicking on the picture above, please use Mr. Linky and leave her a comment, she'll even show your 6WS some love.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to be!! LOL! Just be careful!

Call Me Cate said...

Glad you seem to be doing better now that almost a week has passed since you wrote this. Kitty still drugged? Thanks for playing 6WS!