Saturday, February 6, 2010

Six Word Saturday


#booyah! It's time for another Six Word Saturday, the object of this wonderful game is to describe something in six words. It's harder than you think! This week's words:

Greatest diet plan: sleep 18 hours

I haven't been feeling very well since Thursday morning, so I've been sleeping for about 18 hours straight, wake up, eat something, play around on the computer, watch a little tv, enjoy a small snack, then go back to sleep. At least I'm sleeping through the pain without drugging myself silly!

To play along, click on the lovely graphic towards the top of this post, show Cate some love by using Mr. Linky and leaving a comment for her to read between her family torture sessions.

Have a great weekend! I'll be sleeping.

10 comments:

brandi said...

~well wishes for you...wish i could say the same...i am sick too but can not sleep...brightest blessings~

Hootin Anni said...

Now THAT's the perfect diet!!!! Love it.

My very 1st 6 Word Saturday has been posted.

Do come visit if you can find time. HERE

Have a glorious weekend.

Autumn said...

I had that from Monday evening through yesterday. It wasn't fun :(
I hope you get over it quickly!! Beware of the headache that hits those last few hours. If you're a coffee drinker or caffeine drinker for that matter, make sure you have just a tad bit of the caffeine even while not feeling your best. I went cold turkey while I was sick and I think that's what prompted the migraine.
Happy 6WS,
~Autumn

monica said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sleep is good when you don't feel good, wow jealous of 18 hours of uninterruppted sleep!

Jeanie said...

Good way of putting a positive spin on things.

Matty said...

Sounds like me every day.

Ebony said...

I'm a big believer in getting plenty of sleep. Hope you heal soon! :)

Lindy said...

Sleep is a good thing. When it comes to you. Hope you are feeling better.

New Girl on Post said...

I hope you feel better! I hate that run-down sick feeling so I feel for you!

Call Me Cate said...

Big fan of sleeping and hoping you feel better by now! And loved the #booyah.

Thanks for playing 6WS!