Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I suck, well not completely

So much for my "read a book every month" resolution, it's March 2nd, and I'm on Chapter 6 or 7 (not even sure where the book is). I did floss every week (a few days late once, but it got done). I had a perfect opportunity to catch up, even finish the book, one weekend I sat at a door at my job for 8-14 hours each day for 3 days, but I feared reading a book with Sex in the title would not be appropriate at a family event, so I didn't read it, or make the effort to hide the cover. Then there was the recovery time, when I wasn't sleeping that would've been a great opportunity, but I didn't.

That was the "I suck" part of the title, the "well not completely" part is a funny story from today:

As some of you may or may not know, I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled last Tuesday. I've been having more trouble with my jaw than anything, I can't open my mouth very wide without lots of pain. The surgeon told me I need to work on that, I told my husband this, he suggested something I could do to help out my mouth.

Yeah, I'll pass.

Sorry for a post filled with sex, I guess that's what I get for losing all my wisdom.


p.s. Eating tacos a week after is not a good idea. It took me over an hour to eat 3 soft tacos with only ground beef and cheese on them. The fork and knife didn't help much either.

No comments: