Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 Things

I got this from SciFi Mama

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

* Moving
* Vx deploying (I know that probably sounds weird)
* Days w/o pain
* Warmer Wx
* A good night's sleep
* Another job
* trying to make that martini I drank a few weeks ago at a restaurant
* "life"

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

* sat around the apt in pj's
* found an online magazine that could use a contributor
* read several blogs
* Emailed some people
* pet the kitty
* watched many hours of tv
* played Mah Jongg
* Twitter and other social websites

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

* walk w/o limping
* work in radio
* play guitar
* have better computer skills
* have a college degree w/o the years in school
* run better
* cook something other than tv dinners
* lose a little weight

8 Shows I Watch:

* Poker After Dark
* Star Trek
* KRMG on tv
* some other morning news shows
* Up Late
* Boston Legal
* South Park
* Family Guy

8 Songs on my iPod:

* Breath
* Dance with the Devil
* The Diary of Jane
* Topless
* Dance of the Manatee
* Vice/Versa
* Kyla Cries Cologne
* A Seafarer's Knot
I've only put 2 cd's on my new one, so Breaking Benjamin and Fair to Midland are the only bands

8 Favorite Warm Weather Activities

* driving a golf cart &/or Gator around
* concerts
* hang out at the parks
* working as much as I can stand
* cruising w/the windows down
* cold drinks and ice cream
* swimming
* hanging out outdoors w/o coats, blankets, etc.

8 Favorite Happy Things

* music
* Vx
* P
* mom (sometimes)
* butterfingers
* cookies
* concerts
* the park? (this list was hard for me!)

8 People to Tag

* my "stalkers"

1 comment:

jlc said...

I love mah jongg!!

Found ur blog via Megan and just wanted to say hi!! :)