Yes folks, I will be griping and complaining a lot more about my life and Army shit, so feel free to leave at this time.
Ok, for anyone who decided to stay, I hope you know what you've got yourself into. I'll start w/what time I finally got to bed, almost 7 am, I tried to earlier than that, but it didn't happen. 10 am I wake up to Vx talking on the phone as loud as he can to some guy about his damn helicoptor, then I hear my mom, she came home to shower before leaving again, she's hanging out w/a new male friend, well see how long she can stand this guy. Then Vx continues to talk as loud as he can to a representative about his and another soldier's pay f/Salsa, (incase this hasn't been said before, Salsa isn't paying Vx and another guy, the other guy is a student who has been kicked out of his place because of this, and Vx is having trouble working because of the economy and other Army BS), then he talks (loudly) to the other guy and who knows who else. One hour of sleep lost because my husband can't be quiet! Then he leaves, but instead of quiet, P decides to keep hitting the bedroom door and meowing loudly. I've told her numerous times to quit, but she didn't (typical cat). Finally my alarm clock goes off about 12:30 so I can go to physical therapy, I never got back to sleep before that, so instead of getting up to go I tried to go back to sleep, I got maybe an hour more before the kids were outside, some adults decided to fight right outside the bedroom window, and of course, the cat. I got up, made the bed, got dressed, then layed down again w/the cat. P decided to continuously bite me, then Vx came home. I got up for good, one thing led to another and we started fighting again! Money, deployment, my injuries, where we live, everything exploded out!
One point I continuously made was that he's not getting deployed, other people keep getting picked over him, he's not at that school he's supposed to be at so he can go w/Salsa, and I'm sick and tired of him continuously telling people for the last year or more that he's going, even though he's still here! He brought up the fact that I don't have another job (what job can I get? who's hiring right now? and reminders that in a few months i'll be working many, many hours, and he hasn't been looking for a job either), I haven't seen anyone about my head, (I have tried, they keep telling me to call back in 6 weeks, I do and they tell me the same thing again), where we live (he wants me to pick the place, but he veto's my choices, he claims i'll be there more than him, i remind him he's not getting deployed!), he throws away money on his hobbies all the fuckin time while I haven't enjoyed mine since November, he spent half of my last pay check on rain gear because he used his on another computer, and the point I made in a previous argument that I had to make again: we're homeless yet we have 5 computers, bunch of Army shit he bought, helicoptors, camera equipment, kung-fu equipment and lessons he won't go to because he can't learn to ignore a certain person there, storage unit he doesn't use (keeps most of his tools in his vehicle, which he got stuff stolen out of it a while back because of that, and he won't keep his other stuff there; he made the point that they broke my window as well, I told him nothing got stolen out of mine, expensive shit got taken out of his, and he keeps our marriage license that I need in there somewhere), gym membership he doesn't use, and so much more. One more thing: he says, "I have orders" my response, "You've had orders for over a year, yet you're still here!"
Like the title of this blog says, I married into this bs, yay! I do feel better now having got all this off my chest again, so if you stuck around til the end, congradulations! I'll quit now and eat some dinner, besides, I think blogger's getting ready for an outage.
1 comment:
Ugh! Orders that never go anywhere...I hate those. Stonewall was given verbal orders that he would be deployed in Jan 2008 and we were planning our wedding for then, so we moved everything up to March 2007. Well, the actual orders were for Sept. 2008. I know, I know, nothing is certain, especially if it isn't in writing and even then the Army can't be sure, but still, the one time you decide to not pay attention to the "rumor" you wind up 6 months pregnant when your hubby actually deploys.
Post a Comment