It's me, rambling about life, the Army, and anything else I feel like posting. Some of it will be boring and some will involve cussing, so let this be your warning. Thank you for stopping by.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Is it weird that on Twitter, I follow people, websites, blogs, and a talk radio station w/different political views? Some great examples: Republicans that come to mind are a congressman, the before-mentioned talk radio station, and one of their on-air personalities. Democrats are a blog, at least one of their writers, and what I believe to be Obama's official twitter page. I don't consider myself a very political person, I grew up w/Republican parents, and still live in my home state, which is mainly Republican, but I am registered Democrat, and usually believe their views on things more than the Republicans. The radio station and their on-air personality has an easy explanation, in the mornings from 6-7 am, they are not only broadcasting on 2 radio stations, they are also on tv. As someone who at one time wanted to work in radio, seeing all the behind the scenes stuff is worth sitting through their talk. (You also find out how good of broadcasters they are, yesterday, a local mascot visited their studios, the traffic reporter didn't mess up or giggle while the giant bull was dancing right behind him!) That could also explain why I like to Twitter w/the local media, at least the ones I read, see, and hear on a somewhat regular basis. I used to not like Twitter as much, but now I'm getting more into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I'm way behind and haven't even looked into Twitter yet. I don't think its wierd or anything, I'm just way behind the game - same with digg and all those other things.
I think its cool that you follow so many different things. I consider myself Republican, but I like viewpoints of both Dems and Repubs, so I would follow both too.
Wow if I knew I could follow Obama on Twitter I would've joined earlier.
Should I make this another internet addiction of mine?
PS Cute blog btw!! I happened to find it thru (army) wife and love finding new milspouses to read!! Ummm in a non creepy kind of way of course! :)
Post a Comment