Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Naptime: not just for kids, shhh

I haven't been sleeping really well lately, and today my body said "Enough!" While at work, I got a headache, took some tylenol and fell asleep in the golf cart for a few minutes (shhh!!!). It was uncomfortable, but those few minutes helped my headache and to stay awake til I got home. I had already decided when I got home instead of fooling around on the computer, cell, etc. that I would just make tomorrow's lunch and go to bed. When I got home I put my stuff down, went into the bedroom where Vx was still sleeping (BTW, he returned a few nights ago, yay!), P joined us, attacked his feet and I ended up sleeping til he left. I finally decided to get up and do what I needed to do, so I did that.

It's been a while since I wrote anything that's been posted, and I hadn't done my scheduled Thursday post, so I just finished Thursday's and here I am letting all of you (2) readers know I'm still here and alive. I have internet at work thru my cell phone (shhh!!!) but it's real slow (dial up) and I can only get on for about 30 minutes at a time (stupid job getting in the way!), I've got some things set up so I can send text posts but since they have to be so short, I have them saved automatically to drafts and then later I can edit them to make sense and get into more details. I also have to deal w/battery issues for the laptop and cell, which also puts a damper on my fun. It's tricky to find plug-ins that will work right, and most of them are in weird spots (up high, in bathrooms, behind an ATM machine, by concession stands, etc). I also can't really do anything too complicated, I need to be able to respond to something in a hurry (loose horse, intruders, etc.). Yeah, it's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it (lmao).

No comments: