Without further ado...
I rocked out to Smooth Criminal
On my way home from work (29 days straight now) a local station played Alien Ant Farm's version, I was very touched by that, and I rocked out to it way more than I normally do. Also at work, a simulcast of a different track's races, they showed pictures of horses that won that evening to "I'll Be There". He was called the king of pop for a reason, and he will be missed.

6 comments:
That is one of my favorite songs :)
He will be missed!
That's one of the few remakes I approve of. He will be missed by many. Thanks for playing.
I like MJ's video of that one. Take it easy and have a great SWS!
rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it when I just begin really getting into a song like that. It really makes me smile.
I will miss his music...
Post a Comment