I fixed settings so text messages & emails sent f/my phone will be posted. It finally cooled off here, well see how long it lasts. First time in a week or more I've needed a jacket on rounds. I type this at the end of my 31st straight day of working. I think my MIL has a 60 or 80-some day record, OSIL's oldest tried to break it last summer, but fell short of that before school started, maybe I'll break it w/o even trying. I work shorter hrs than they did more than likely, but still. The mosquito bites still itch, but some are disappearing. Overnight person quit, not surprised, but ditz 1 & 2 seem to be covering. *sigh* Not as dumb as a box of rocks, but not the greatest. Disadvantage of temp. job? Probably, only about a month to go at FMT.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
No comments:
Post a Comment