It started when I got to work Tuesday night, apparently emergency personnel have a crush on me or something. The police were on a manhunt around the ES/FMT area. In a nearby building, the cleaning crew was there, the supervisor (TW) came over to me and told me about it, where he was and to make sure I knew his phone number. It's like he's said several times before, w/so few of us around at night, we need to watch each other's backs. I'm glad he's watching mine, he's the sweetest man I know, and having a daughter my age probably comes into play as well. Once that was over, the rest of my shift was uneventful.
After I got off work, I took my car to my mechanic to check out the problems the dealership had found. The dealership wasn't bsing w/me, my brakes & tires were worn out, some brake pads were rubbing metal to metal, others were very close to the same, and the tires had no treads on them. So my federal tax return covered most of the bill, and my last two paychecks covered the rest. I won't get into the trouble I had covering the bill, my mechanic knows me and my mom real well, so that part is not a concern. Part of it is the bank is closing down the branch Vx and I use, and since Vx can't seem to find our marriage licenses, we more or less have separate accounts right now. His name's on the new ones and my maiden name is still on the old one. If anyone else reading this uses Bank of America Military Branch, it's closing, so you'll need to transfer to the regular bank, and I think there still doing some of the extra's as well. When I finally got home, I was really tired, and emotionally not in a good place (don't know how else to put it). I just hated everything!
While sleeping, I heard a knock and someone yell "Maintenance!" but since one neighbor's door is right above mine and the another's is next to the wall I sleep against, I just assumed it was for one of them. Then I heard my door being unlocked, a man walked in, said "hi kitty", made some noise, left, repeat everything again, and that was it. I texted mom and Vx to see if they knew anything, neither did, checked on the kitty, she seemed ok, didn't see anything obviously out of place or missing. Some pipes run behind mom's closet, so if there was a problem, they may have needed to get in there to do something.
I finally got to sleep again, but I either didn't hear my alarms go off or both of them didn't, so I woke up about the time I was supposed to be leaving for work, so I got up, got dressed, checked on kitty, and left. I stopped at a drive-thru on the way here for "breakfast" and I clocked in about 15 minutes late, but like I've said before, not a big deal at my post.
Vx called on my way to work, apparently I was supposed to come w/him for 3 days, tonight was an FRG meeting. He said everything they talked about was stuff he's already talked to me about, if I have any problems, I can speak to the FRG leader for warriors, and in terms of car trouble or if we live in a house and a pipe causes problems, call his aunt and she'll either send her husband on the wrecker or one of her son's to fix the pipes.
I swear my life's not always this exciting! I already have my six words for Saturday, can you guess what they are?
After I got off work, I took my car to my mechanic to check out the problems the dealership had found. The dealership wasn't bsing w/me, my brakes & tires were worn out, some brake pads were rubbing metal to metal, others were very close to the same, and the tires had no treads on them. So my federal tax return covered most of the bill, and my last two paychecks covered the rest. I won't get into the trouble I had covering the bill, my mechanic knows me and my mom real well, so that part is not a concern. Part of it is the bank is closing down the branch Vx and I use, and since Vx can't seem to find our marriage licenses, we more or less have separate accounts right now. His name's on the new ones and my maiden name is still on the old one. If anyone else reading this uses Bank of America Military Branch, it's closing, so you'll need to transfer to the regular bank, and I think there still doing some of the extra's as well. When I finally got home, I was really tired, and emotionally not in a good place (don't know how else to put it). I just hated everything!
While sleeping, I heard a knock and someone yell "Maintenance!" but since one neighbor's door is right above mine and the another's is next to the wall I sleep against, I just assumed it was for one of them. Then I heard my door being unlocked, a man walked in, said "hi kitty", made some noise, left, repeat everything again, and that was it. I texted mom and Vx to see if they knew anything, neither did, checked on the kitty, she seemed ok, didn't see anything obviously out of place or missing. Some pipes run behind mom's closet, so if there was a problem, they may have needed to get in there to do something.
I finally got to sleep again, but I either didn't hear my alarms go off or both of them didn't, so I woke up about the time I was supposed to be leaving for work, so I got up, got dressed, checked on kitty, and left. I stopped at a drive-thru on the way here for "breakfast" and I clocked in about 15 minutes late, but like I've said before, not a big deal at my post.
Vx called on my way to work, apparently I was supposed to come w/him for 3 days, tonight was an FRG meeting. He said everything they talked about was stuff he's already talked to me about, if I have any problems, I can speak to the FRG leader for warriors, and in terms of car trouble or if we live in a house and a pipe causes problems, call his aunt and she'll either send her husband on the wrecker or one of her son's to fix the pipes.
I swear my life's not always this exciting! I already have my six words for Saturday, can you guess what they are?
No comments:
Post a Comment