Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WTF

Incase anyone was wondering why I haven't been on the internet much in the last few days, early Sunday morning while at work, my phone decided to quit working right. Living in the middle of the fucking bible belt, no place was open that could help me out. Monday morning when one finally opened, the phone could not be repaired. The tech used the term DOA. I asked him about this blackberry that a girl from warriors gave Vx before she deployed (they do have different MOS's) he said yes, so today I took the Blackberry to the store to get it turned on, they said it couldn't be turned on since it was purchased and used by a different cell phone company. My options are to either file an insurance claim and get another Razr (my third) for $50, buy a used phone for $80, I also asked about their Blackberry's, one model was $150, the other's $180. The Razr's are the 5th and 6th cell phones that I've actually owned, all my other phones cost a penny and the Razr's were $50 each (first one was a Christmas present f/my mom, and the second was through the insurance).

There's other shit that has NOT worked out these last few days/weeks/whatever. It seems like nothing ever works out for me! It never fucking does!!! I must go to bed now, after all I do have to work every single night since no one can cover for me.

No comments: