After Salsa told Vx about a month ago they didn't want him, apparently now they do. They're still at mob site, sent the CBRN home, so Vx may have his dreams come true & get to deploy after all. They still haven't pay him everything they owe him, he hasn't been able to work since shutting down his business, so he hasn't been able to pay the IRS or any of his dental bills (since Tri-Care or whoever doesn't want to cover it all like they had been) or the money would be nice. Like I've said before, I won't believe it until he's gone for several months.
He also impressed some people over the weekend, part of it may be because they had to do color guard after drinking from the grog bowl. He left some alphabet noodles in this plastic cup as a souvenir I guess. Seems gross, but I guess I had to be there to thoroughly get it.
To prove how well I know the other spouses in warriors, at the airport waiting on the flight to return (20 minute delay) I sat by 2 ladies I didn't know, their husbands had traveled w/Vx. I thought one of them may have been, she was playing with dog tags around her neck, & she talked to the other one.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
No comments:
Post a Comment