I got another reason why to fuckin hate those medical professionals: they try to ruin your life! Vx saw one the other day at mob site that didn't like the work the one at Ft. Leonard Wood did. The FLW one was a reservist doing his 2 weeks there, Vx was very impressed w/him, & wished he practiced by us. The new one doesn't think that dental work will last through a deployment. People f/salsa keep fighting deployment, finding ways to get out of it, trouble, Vx has been trying to get deployed and everybody else has seem to find reasons for him NOT to go! It's aggravating! If he doesn't get deployed, Vx says he will asked to be released f/Army, why be part of it if no one will let you do your job, fighting for your country?
I start working 12 hour nights for the next week and a half tonight. I'm glad to get the hours & money, but I fear what my job will be like in a few nights (tonight won't be bad). Let the fun begin!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
No comments:
Post a Comment