How the hell is it September already?!?! Where did August go? Seriously! I'm not looking forward to October, so I want August to still be here. The cold, the jerks, traffic getting to work, the cold, the jerks, long hours, the cold, the jerks, lack of sleep, the cold, the jerks, parking troubles, and did I mention the cold and the jerks? There are a few things I am looking forward to, the pay and I get to see Shinedown perform at my job FOR FREE! They used to perform in this area every 3 or 4 months, these guys are great live, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again (for free and possibly backstage as well) and more than likely they'll perform before I need to be at my post. This is also how I got to see Flyleaf last year. I guess I should quit writing and get some sleep while I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment