Incase any of you forget or just didn't know this, being told you will receive orders in the middle of a certain week means you will receive them at the end of the next week. Also, just because your told you'll leave on a certain date doesn't mean you will leave on that date, it could be a month later, or a few days later. The day he was supposed to leave for the mob site was the day he got his orders, he leaves in the next few days. The others from salsa have already been there for almost 2 months, so everyone should be heading to Iraqistan soon.
I know this sounds awful, but I hope it's for real this time, I hope he'll really be gone for a long time. He promised to let me know if he comes home early this time, and not surprise(scare) me like he did coming home from AT.
There's still some things we need to get done, in typical Vx style, he waits until the last minute and expects everything to fall together perfectly. Yeah, it works for him, not the rest of us who are left behind to deal w/that shit. He did this before he left for Basic and AIT, he does this before he leaves every single time, he calls it exciting, I call it stressful and hard. I guess I'm just a person who tries to plan out things.
I still have no clue what to do about some things, all I really know is that most of it, I won't be able to do anything about until November, so I guess I got until then to figure shit out. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment