
Ah, the weekend, and time for another Six Word Saturday! This weeks words:
Is it for real this time?
I'm referring to that D word, the order finally came through Friday, he leaves for the mob site in a few days, then in a few weeks or so (the others in his unit have been there for almost 2 months) they go to "Iraqistan". If history serves right, he'll be back shortly, but we'll see and I'll pretend it's "real" this time (til I know whether or not it is real).
To participate in this fun game, visit Call Me Cate's lovely blog by clicking the cute pic above, use Mr. Linky and leave a comment, or she may punch you in the face!
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend, I'll try to as well!
8 comments:
I know that feeling. Though not related to the army as such. All the best with it.
I hope it is not real
Sorry things feel so uncertain. I hope it all works out how for the best, whatever happens.
Thanks for playing 6WS!
will be praying for you in your time of uncertainty.
It's about time our troops left Iraquistan. Our UK army is so small that we're using it all up!
Hope it's not 'for real' - such uncertainty is bad for the stomach.
I am sorry that you are feeling so uncertain...that's a terrible place to be...hope that it works out the way that you want!
Happy 6WS!
I hope it isn't for real...Best wishes! Kathy
☼¨`*•.♥I HOPE NOT♥.•*¨`☼
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Post a Comment