I love Delta Airlines, before getting to the airport Monday, we found out his flight was delayed, so we waited, apparently a little too long. Some flights were cancelled (bad Wx in our area and where he's going) so they combined some other flights with his and since we waited to check in, Vx got bumped, and the ticketing computer got locked out, so I got to spend an extra day w/him. I was not aggravated, like he feared. He called me as I was exiting the highway, so I switched lanes (almost hit a computer screen in the road!) and got back on the highway, laughing the whole way to the airport, and part of the way home. We kept that to ourselves mostly, only the people at warriors, salsa, my mom (she saw his bag in the living room), and a few other random people (a lady at his storage unit and another lady at Wal-Mart) knew he was still here. Vx didn't want to say goodbye to everyone again, and when his mom called me about what is going to happen at work, I just played off the whole 'bad weather, not sure how flights went' part.
In terms of work, right now the job I'll be doing at the event the beginning of October, if it's the job my MIL thinks I'll be doing, it's going to be AWESOME! I am so frekin excited, but worried, it could be really hard on me and my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment