Who would've thought...
...an ice rink would be warmer than a dirt floor arena???
...the only employee that was not allowed to step outside to warm up would be the non-smoker!
...my former supervisor would be the one more likely to die than her very-ill husband.
...14 inches of snow would make my happy to be unemployed!
...I would love hockey!
...my cat would bark like a dog!
...we'd get 14 inches of snow at one time! (normally we might get a few inches that melt away immediately, most of those 14 inches are still here about 2 weeks later!)
...I would consider applying for a job w/the baseball team who moved & caused me to lose my awesome summer job somewhere else.
...my husband would still not deploy after 3 years while other are on their 2nd/3rd tour.
Yeah, some random thoughts. I blame cabin fever! Hockey game tonight & tomorrow night, so maybe my sanity will return soon. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment