Friday, April 1, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in




1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
I don't know of any movies that have a similar "love story" to Vx & I.

2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
Me personally, I want some independence, so no. I also know of a couple in warriors that deployed together, and I thought that was great for them, they do the same job, but if their child had been older, s/he might have a really tough time dealing w/both parents being gone.

3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?  submitted by Marrying the Navy 
Not that I'm aware of, of course I've only attended a few functions for warriors, so I haven't had too many opportunities.

4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
According to Vx, my vomit phobia.

5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?  submitted by Many Waters
Warmer climate that averages 70-90 degrees all the time. those are my comfort temperatures, not too warm & not too cold.

To play along, visit Wifey's blog by clicking on the picture in the left sidebar (I'm having issues linking the picture at the top of this post).


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

KimberlyInSEA said...

I have a bit of a vomit phobia too. I can't be around anyone when they're sick to their stomach!