Will my allergies act this way?
Yesterday, while waiting for my future boss to come into work, I decided to go walking at a park near there. It was a beautiful day, sun was shining, but the wind was crazy! After I got all the pre-employment stuff done (also renewed/fixed my library card in the process), I stopped by a roadside attraction that's been having work done to it on my way home. I guess being outside in the wind as much as I was aggravated my allergies, I'm feeling it today, & I was planning on meeting some local social media people at the park, next time I guess.
My job (starts in June) will be outdoors, is this how I'm gonna feel the whole time? I've worked at this job before & didn't feel this way, I won't be driving a golf cart around this time, so maybe I'll be ok. I hope so!
To play along, visit Cate's blog, leave a comment, use her Mr. Linky, & if she has a chance, she'll visit you as well!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:
Most everyone has crazy allergies in the spring because of the pollen. There won't be as much in June, if any, so hopefully your allergies won't be acting this way when your job starts. Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment