Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fuck the Army!

Disclaimer: Incase the title doesn't give it away, I'm mad at the Army & Vx. If you are offended by cussing, or bad mouthing of the Army (in particular the Army Reserves), leave now. You won't offend me, I just don't have any other way to vent about this. Thank you for your understanding.
I am so pissed off right now, I am so tempted to call Salsa and share many words w/them, but I don't want to mess up Vx's stuff worse than they already have! He returned f/AT, they told him Friday morning he'd be flying back, that was the original return date, they told him a week ago he would be staying til the 3rd or later, so I was prepared for that, originally was going to take tonight off, but didn't. I was going to pick him up f/airport but didn't, he wakes me up when he gets home, 3 hrs before my alarm goes off, instead of being happy he's home, my response was "What the fuck!" which pissed him off. I didn't get back to sleep, so I have to try & stay awake on about 4 hrs sleep, I struggle many nights on 8! He even said something to his commanders at AT about the run around they're giving him because he doesn't live there, they apologized, I see how effective that was. He's supposed to deploy in 2 weeks or so, I don't believe it, & I won't until he is gone for several months! I shouldn't feel this way, but the Army has left me NO CHOICE!
Maybe we can actually move before he gets deployed, unless he finds a reason not to like this last place he said he was interested in. It would just be my luck! I'm the luckiest bitch in the world, can't you tell?

Pissed off Army wife, I mean Silver star

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments: