Next Sunday night is the last night of the races, meaning I have 8 or 9 nights left for this department, possibly more, idk right now. Vx has been gone for AT, the original plan was for him to return later this week, but as many of my readers probably already know, that may mean later today, that could mean several weeks from now, gotta love the uncertainty of the Army. Things that are certain: tonight will make 52 straight nights of working, the refrigerator needs to be repaired or taken to the dumpster, while P hates me now for holding her down while my mom put flea medicine on her neck, she'll forgive me later, & those covered pretzels f/Whole Foods are addictive. Well, they could be any brand, but hopefully you get my point, life is full of uncertain things and people. Some seem to have that more than others, but maybe those others don't expect much of anything from anyone. I need to be more that way. I won't expect Vx home later this week, to work a lot in September, MWK reunion anytime soon, Metallica to come back to Tulsa, OK, Batman to turn lights back on (or to keep buildings warmer by turning off A/C), 2001 key to work on gate, another job to be easier on my body that I'll actually enjoy, my 26 year old body to hold up, to make this post less depressing than I have. Ok, the last part will be true, I'll quit, finish getting ready for bed & tomorrow, so good night/day y'all.
P. S. Don't expect the green silver star to show up below, it'll be the blackberry stuff, that's certain.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
1 comment:
The uncertainty of the Army...yeah. That's how it is with Stonewall coming home. Should be sometime in September, but who really knows? I don't even think the Army knows yet.
Post a Comment