Vx is supposed to leave for AT w/salsa next week, the location keeps changing, & now all of a sudden, warriors has decided they "need" him more than they do & Vx strongly believes salsa will not deploy (to put it kindly, they're the short bus for the Army). Warriors is an hq unit, so they're using their powers to get him out. I think it's ridiculous, warriors deployed before Vx rejoined the Army, so they're not going again, & they think Vx shouldn't, even though he <i>wants<i/> to get deployed. Everyone keeps telling him he will get deployed, he's been told this several times in the last year-year & half. Every time he tells someone he's getting ready to leave in a few months, he sounds like he's full of shit. Now when he does, I mumble "No, your not." I'm glad to be working every night now, that way I don't have to listen to that.<br><br>Some of this may also be brought on by our disagreement earlier. I woke up late, while trying to get dressed for work, Vx came home & started pestering me. He touched my back & it caused an itchy reaction. I woke up early because 2 mosquito bites were very itchy, & then to have another itchy spot was too much. I told him that irritated me, & he got pissed.<br><br>I just dozed off for a minute there, probably better go do a round. Hopefully this time I won't get too cold.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
No comments:
Post a Comment