Sunday, July 12, 2009

I have to blog somehow AKA Blackberry Review

What can I say, I love my newest addition, the Blackberry, but there are a few things I don't like about it. It's very hard to text & drive on this (which makes my husband feel better), my other phones I could set certain #'s to silent for ringers & text, this phone you can only set the ringer, so people/companies that send out texts I like to receive, but send them while I'm asleep (some of us do sleep during the day) wake me. I'm also having some trouble w/the ringer volume, but it is set at an acceptable volume most of the time. While I can't hook up this phone to the laptop & use it as a modem (like I did w/the other cell[shhh!!!]) I can get on most of the websites I like to visit on here. Blogger is one I have some trouble w/, but I can do all but my scheduled posts, and read comments I receive via email. Instead of posting my green signature, it posts a message about the post being sent from a blackberry from US Cellular & my bill's about $20 more. I'll take the bad w/the good. I can view many websites on here, instead of sending texts to update twitter, facebook, myspace, etc. I can save my messages for other uses. I don't think emails count towards my text message package (like they did before), the camera has a flash (Vx's cheaper cell does as well), it's MUCH easier to use symbols, and the screens bigger, while the phone's almost the same size as my razr was closed. Like I've said before, this is the nicest most expensive phone I've had, I've used my cheaper ones in the same way this one was made for, and working every single night for 44 days straight now, it has helped me out greatly! Now if it only came w/a fan...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

1 comment:

Mrs. Mootz said...

I have a Palm, which is kind of like a blackberry and I have all the same pros and cons that you have about your blackberry. Overall its the best phone ever, but it does have some quirks I could do with out.