Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Interesting

So I had "dinner" w/Vx & his mom earlier at our neighbor's restaurant (we were fans before they were our neighbors), meaning I had to wake up early. During dinner Vx complained about me not having days off before he leaves for AT. If I took off every time he was supposed to be gone a "long time" I would never work. He was supposed to be gone a month in April, he was back 3 days later, he was supposed to be gone a month in Feb or March, that didn't happen, plus the numerous times he was supposed to deploy. He was also supposed to get his itinerary today, but warriors didn't have it. A plane he has was supposed to be at an event while he's gone & that was supposed to be a big deal, every time he flies it, he crashes it, so what does he do today? He flies it, & crashes it, he doesn't have time to fix it before he leaves, so it can't be used in this event, it was also going to be displayed at a hobby shop, they can't display it in two pieces, it apparently can't be stored in the storage unit because it's not climate control, yet those things are flown in snow and heat, & its too big 4 the apt. He wonders why i'm not more sympathetic about him crashing it. It also doesn't help that he seems to change his hobby every year. When we met, it was kung-fu, then he was away at basic & ait for about 5 months, then I got hurt, he got back into planes and helicopters, & was back into photography earlier this year.<br><br>I'm still not sure if Vx is reading this or not, something that made me really wonder about that, if you follow me on twitter, you may have seen my last #militarymon message about loving a man in acu's that says words like ethyl-something (I copy & pasted the full name for Vx according to wikipedia) and he said he wanted to use that word as a screen name now. As (army)wife would probably say, "Things that make you go hmm." He just started using twitter, were following each other, & my blog is the web address on there, so it's a possibility. He didn't like the blog I had on myspace, but people we knew personally would read it, say shit to him, & he hated that. So far he's the only person we know personally that's raising suspicions.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments: