Friday, July 31, 2009

Pardon my ramblings...

If you've read my recent blog entries, you'll know why I'm literally in love with this blog entry! What a life saver, a sigh of relief, I'll just have to wait on my tri-care to kick in. So far there hasn't been any changes in dates and such, so we'll hope it stays that way. Yesterday my kitty's behavior got to me, but my reaction was very minor compared to Monday's blow up.

Yesterday evening, my ES boss called me about working weekends, I told her not this weekend. I told her Vx is here, but he's getting ready to deploy, she understood, and hopefully this doesn't mean that she won't forget about me and not call me to work again for a few months *fingers crossed*. My MIL is supposed to do grounds patrol on weekends, during the week she's been working as well, then someone else has to either cover her weekday or weekend post. My boss is picky about who does those 2 jobs, she has trusted me to perform the weekday job, but not the other, and honestly I don't think I could handle grounds patrol. A few summers ago before I hurt my leg, I did the weekday job, it does sometimes run over into the weekends, which is fine, I haven't done it the last few summers because it is a bitter cold job (3 layers of clothes indoors when it's 100+ outside) and the stair walking were two things I couldn't handle (hurt leg torture!). Now that Batman is shutting off the AC at night, and my leg is better, it shouldn't be as bad of a job, even w/the bitchy snobby rich folk.

My attempts at catching up on sleep have become lengthy. Yesterday I layed in bed from about 9?am til after 11pm. I only slept off and on that whole time. I'm finally getting some much needed rest, and the depression may also be part of that as well. Vx has requested I get up by 6:30 this evening so we can go out for dinner.

I need to find a place to move to, my mom is really annoying me, this happened right before the car wreck, her behavior was better while I was recovering, but now she's got a boyfriend so that bad annoying behavior is returning, and having him around is kinda weird (we overhear things we don't want to overhear, we don't do "married things" when they're around, but have no problem doing those things when were on the other side of the thin walls). Vx doesn't want a say, so it's all on me. He said there's people at warriors I can contact that can help, but the sooner the better, so I need to get in gear and hurry up and pick a place!

One more and I'll quit, earlier when I had facebook search my blackberry contacts, my FMT boss came up, first off, I did NOT need to know about him being a fan of Frederick's of Hollywood (too weird!), second, the way I have my employers listed on there, if he did a search for co-workers, I don't think I would show up, so should I friend him, message him, what? I have no clue on the ettiquette for this. I know the other driver in that car wreck found me on there, so yeah, Facebook is a bit weird for me. Almost all my friends are people I know personally, so in that regard it makes sense to add him, but then he might also be weirded out by the fact that I know he likes Fredericks, and there may be stuff on my page that he'll feel the same way about as well, nothing comes to mind, but it's possible. Enough rambling, I got things to do and sleep to get, so good night/day.

No comments: