Some commander for Salsa was relieved of duty, this was the one who wanted Vx to deploy with them, the new person in charge doesn't want him. Now Vx has no job (shut down his business before AT), still owes the IRS money (they are giving some of what they took back to us), and his active duty orders were only through Saturday. I did pick up my last paycheck f/FMT yesterday, it was smaller than I expected, but I stuck it in my mom's bank account, so hopefully things will be ok. My sleep's still "normal" from this weekend (sleeping at night, awake all day), and my ES boss hasn't called anymore about working, so I have no frekin clue what's going on (apparently a normal thing in my life). School will be starting again soon, so work should pick up again until November, and I know that woman who took off after her husband passed away should be back now as well, so she's also getting some of my hours. I still have no frekin clue what to do about anything. Vx thinks he might deploy early next year, I think that was about the time those other 2 units are leaving, so we'll see. I hate all of this uncertainty!
No comments:
Post a Comment