My six words: Not as bad as I feared
I'm referring to Family Day, it was earlier at warriors and since Vx is still on active duty, he had to attend and I came along. I received compliments at the gate, some people talked to us, one man from the VA hospital in particular was a hoot, but the others weren't boring, I played nicely w/the Marines, stayed awake all day and enjoyed my time there.
To play along, click the lovely picture at the top of this post and please use Mr. Linky. If you leave Call Me Cate a comment, she'll even reply.
Hope everyone else is enjoying their Saturday as well!

4 comments:
It's always such a relief when things aren't as bad as you feared.
Fear can play havoc
with mind and heart—better to
let your fear depart.
My Six Words
I had a "not as bad as I feared" weekend as well. Pleasant surprise!
Thanks for playing.
Hi! Thanks for following my blog! You're my first follower! I will return the favor and follow you also. Especially since we're in the boat as in no kids, and pets. I have seven cats!! What kind of pets do you have? Anyways, thanks for the comment. Have a great day!
Post a Comment