Today's not turning out to be a good day, and I'm writing this in the am hours. In fear of possibly violating OPSEC, this post is scheduled for what should be a safe time. Vx is traveling w/a General and some others. As with anything involving Vx and traveling for the Army, there's been problems. Apparently this time was the travel agent who arranged this, something happened, not sure what, but instead of leaving at the scheduled time with the scheduled airlines, they had to change airlines and leave 2 hours later than expected. There was a problem w/Vx's ticket as well, his bag was checked w/someone else so if he did have to take a later flight, at least his stuff would already be there. Idk what this will mean in terms of the return flight in a few days.
*sigh*
Speaking of the Army, they still owe him pay that he hasn't received. A job he was supposed to do in the civilian world is still on hold, and I guess Tri-Care or someone didn't pay for some dental work he had done a few months ago, so those bills keep showing up in the mailbox. The IRS still hasn't gave back the money they said they would, and I still haven't worked at my job since my 59-days straight stint that ended in July. Work will be slow until end of September or October 1st, then almost non-stop til November 1st or 2nd then slow again til summer.
Life is full of uncertainty, and it's driving me nuts! For once, I'd like to know that I will work this many hours in a month, get this much pay, the bills will be about this much, so I have this amount to buy luxuries, and the same with Vx. This doesn't bother him as much, or he's just doing what he always does, hide how he really feels from me. I just he's always lived this way so it doesn't bother him, while it was the opposite for the most part. He's lived that way for most of his life, so I guess he just doesn't know any other way, and it may be the same way for me, I don't know how to live any other way. I should probably try to get some sleep now, so a good night/day to everyone, hopefully better than the ones I've had lately.
*sigh*
Speaking of the Army, they still owe him pay that he hasn't received. A job he was supposed to do in the civilian world is still on hold, and I guess Tri-Care or someone didn't pay for some dental work he had done a few months ago, so those bills keep showing up in the mailbox. The IRS still hasn't gave back the money they said they would, and I still haven't worked at my job since my 59-days straight stint that ended in July. Work will be slow until end of September or October 1st, then almost non-stop til November 1st or 2nd then slow again til summer.
Life is full of uncertainty, and it's driving me nuts! For once, I'd like to know that I will work this many hours in a month, get this much pay, the bills will be about this much, so I have this amount to buy luxuries, and the same with Vx. This doesn't bother him as much, or he's just doing what he always does, hide how he really feels from me. I just he's always lived this way so it doesn't bother him, while it was the opposite for the most part. He's lived that way for most of his life, so I guess he just doesn't know any other way, and it may be the same way for me, I don't know how to live any other way. I should probably try to get some sleep now, so a good night/day to everyone, hopefully better than the ones I've had lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment