I haven't blogged much, except for the funny pet pics and six word saturday, the reason is simple: there's nothing to really write about. It's almost been a month since I've worked, and it'll probably be another month til I work again at the 2 biggest events at my job, both in October. One runs October 1-11, the other October 22-31. Usually work for the first one starts a few days before, last year was the first year for the other event, I started about a week before. After these two are over there's something here and there, but the hours don't pick up again until May or June. I know I've said this the last two years, but this year, I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER JOB IN NOVEMBER! Hopefully, I won't have any setbacks with my leg, and the job market will improve. If anything, I should be able to get a holiday job, which will have me set good until January, buying me more time to look at other options.
Vx isn't really working much either, he's trying to get his business running again, but the slow housing/construction work is finally hitting our area apparently. He used up all his days, so he technically doesn't have drill again until January, these next 2 units that apparently want him leave in February. I realise I should be happy he's safe at home, but I want to live on my own and he wants that combat action badge. I guess we're both just crazy like that.
Vx isn't really working much either, he's trying to get his business running again, but the slow housing/construction work is finally hitting our area apparently. He used up all his days, so he technically doesn't have drill again until January, these next 2 units that apparently want him leave in February. I realise I should be happy he's safe at home, but I want to live on my own and he wants that combat action badge. I guess we're both just crazy like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment