It's been a fucked up week!
I don't know how else to put it, but it's six words, so it works for me! As always, if you want to play along, click on the above picture, it will take to the (I assume) original home for Six Word Saturday. Please use Mr. Linky and leave Call Me Cate a comment, she'll even comment back!
Have fun!

7 comments:
sorry its not been a good week; just stopped by from 6-word Saturday; I hope next week is a bit better for you
betty
Wow. I should set that on repeat for my six words...
It's okay to be brutally honest :)
Aww, I am sorry to hear it has not been a good week! I hope next one is better for you!!
Really sorry it's been such a lousy week. Here's hoping next week is better!
And thanks for playing along.
I'll second the F-U-W thought. Next week HAS to be better!
This is probably the first respite I've had from F-U-Ws lately ;) Hope you get your break from it soon too!!
Post a Comment