Saturday, August 29, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Is it already Saturday? This has been a boring week, but here's something nice to look forward to:


my words for this week: Some of us do sleep days!

So, if your reading this Mr. (or Ms.) "I must pound on a door at 5 pm continuously despite the person NOT being home!" thank you for only allowing me about 4 hours sleep before the bratty kids and their yapper of a dog decided to play outside to make sure I am thoroughly awake despite staying up all night to get Vx to the airport at shitty am! And don't get me started on the other stuff...

To play this fun game, click on the colorful picture above, use Mr. Linky, leave Call Me Cate a comment (or she may stab you!) and play along on your blog if you'd like.

I'm gonna attempt sleep again, wish me luck!

7 comments:

Bridgette said...

Get some sleep! Get some earplugs and a fan. :)

Rochelle said...

I hate that! Hope you get some nap time today.

Becca said...

People should respect sleep at any hour. I had a neighbor going with power tools and 7 am....cmon...its the weekend!

Amy said...

Doesn't that always happen? Hope you get some rest.

Call Me Cate said...

There's some point where it just passes common decency. Maybe the person is home, maybe they're not. But clearly they don't want to come to the door so just KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY!!!

Sorry your sleep was interrupted. But thanks for playing 6WS

Dr.John said...

Some of us don't sleep much

Lizze said...

Oh fudge that! That's just straight messed up.

Happy 6WS!