Now leaving in a few days for mob site has become "on standby" if needed, forget the whole CBRN thing, they only want him because he's an expert on various guns, but only if some others can't go for some other reason, so once again, he's not getting deployed! This was the closest one, and I think FRG still wants to talk to me sometime. He's also supposed to talk to the IRS, wonder if that has anything to do with it? He wanted to pay them off while he's gone since he's not supposed to get taxed or something like that. As I've told him, only the most bizarre things happen to him, makes me think he's doing it to himself, he thinks he was a Nazi in another life and it's payback or something real bizarre like that. Whatever. I'm just fed up w/all his bullshit! The IRS is supposed to return a thousand of what they took, a thousand I earned in about 2 weeks working every single day for 59 days w/o a day off! Most of the money in the bank accounts when it was robbed from us was mine! My hard earned cash from working every single day w/no days off for almost 2 months! I don't consider this our problem, he did this before he even met me, and instead of paying it and everything else off, he spent money on gym memberships he didn't seem to use much, kung-fu classes and the contract he had to sign for it, laptops, helicoptors, airplanes, and so much other stuff that (he's doesn't seem to understand) aren't necessary, while staying out of debt is. Don't even get me started on his medical crap before he joined the Reserves.
How do you try to make plans in your life when everybody around you gives you (mostly) last minute notice? My job is mostly last minute, organizers of events decide at last minute they need more people, meaning my boss and many others at my job have to line up workers last minute, workers sometimes have to line up child care last minute, sometimes other things have to be done last minute (buying proper groceries, laundry, numerous times I've had to stop at an ATM on the way, if it's several hours then you have to either bring food, or bring money for concessions or eating out [although that's not always an option]), and then at times someone calls in. Vx's normal job is sometimes like that, if it's too cold, he can't do drywall, some places don't have electric so Wx has to be a factor for that. If he's sick or if the Army orders him to do something last minute (common occurance) he has to put off the job or tell the person he can't do it. Of course, the Army doesn't give out orders until the last minute because they know they can, civilian jobs will get in serious trouble if they don't let a guardsmen or reservist off work because they don't give proper notice, never mind their families. Just 2 months ago, I had to take off work at 6 am (hour early) so Vx could catch a flight at 7:45 am. This was on a Sunday and this airport takes almost no time at all to get through security (especially for someone in ACU's), but we didn't know flight times until Friday, he couldn't find another ride, and luckily I could leave early at that post, if I had been at the other one I couldn't. Coming home f/AT, he was told a few hours before that he was coming home that day, when they had told him up to that point that he would be staying for another week or two.
How do you try to make plans in your life when everybody around you gives you (mostly) last minute notice? My job is mostly last minute, organizers of events decide at last minute they need more people, meaning my boss and many others at my job have to line up workers last minute, workers sometimes have to line up child care last minute, sometimes other things have to be done last minute (buying proper groceries, laundry, numerous times I've had to stop at an ATM on the way, if it's several hours then you have to either bring food, or bring money for concessions or eating out [although that's not always an option]), and then at times someone calls in. Vx's normal job is sometimes like that, if it's too cold, he can't do drywall, some places don't have electric so Wx has to be a factor for that. If he's sick or if the Army orders him to do something last minute (common occurance) he has to put off the job or tell the person he can't do it. Of course, the Army doesn't give out orders until the last minute because they know they can, civilian jobs will get in serious trouble if they don't let a guardsmen or reservist off work because they don't give proper notice, never mind their families. Just 2 months ago, I had to take off work at 6 am (hour early) so Vx could catch a flight at 7:45 am. This was on a Sunday and this airport takes almost no time at all to get through security (especially for someone in ACU's), but we didn't know flight times until Friday, he couldn't find another ride, and luckily I could leave early at that post, if I had been at the other one I couldn't. Coming home f/AT, he was told a few hours before that he was coming home that day, when they had told him up to that point that he would be staying for another week or two.
I won't start on the Virginia thing, I've already posted all of this shit before in other entries, I need to get to bed, so if you really want to know that story, it was in April towards the beginning. Good night/day to y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment