The Friday fun has returned once again!
This week’s questions are:
1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
About 3 weeks before the wedding, I was in a bad car wreck, so characteristics that have both strengthened and weakened me, I can't always pinpoint what has caused it.
Did that make any sense?
2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
The last vacation I went on was the best and most enjoyable trip I think I've ever been on, Washington state. It was our "honeymoon" 8 months after the wedding. Like I mentioned in #1 I was in a bad car wreck before the wedding, and our planned destination was real close to where his AT was, so it worked out well for him, and I was able to get time off from the track.
3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
The only food court I've been to on a base/post is the one at FLW. There was an italian place there, which would probably be my choice. One of the nearby malls has a Sonic in the food court, if there wasn't a Sonic near a base/post, then that would be a nice choice as well.
4. Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Washington state. We visited his father and younger sister, walked around Seattle, Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, (I did have to take a lot of tylenol on that trip!) and went to Ocean Shore, the first "real" beach I've ever been to!
5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
I guess the job I went to school for, on-air personality for a radio station. It's not a high-paying job, you do it because you love working around music, or talking to people. While I'm not a talker, I love being around music.
I'll admit #'s 1, 2, & 4 do kinda go together for me this week, those were easy while #5 was tough for me. Visit Wifey's blog to play along, just click on the picture at the top of this post, or on the left sidebar.

3 comments:
We really enjoy Ocean Shores...we love that we can drive on the beach and build a campfire there. We've driven down just for the evening to watch the sunset while having a fire. We really like campfires!
A radio host would be an awesome job. I'm a huge music lover and I've always wondered where they find some of the radio talents.
Being a radio host sounds like a TON of fun. Some of the best jobs in the world never seem to pay enough, but then if you have one of the best jobs in the world, money doesn't really matter! :)
Sammie @ http://militaryadventure.blogspot.com
Post a Comment