Saturday, September 4, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Yippee! It's Saturday, which means it's time for


It's pretty simple, describe something in 6 words, my 6 does involve another blog:

I'm happy, my suggestion was picked!

Yesterday, C. Beth at The One-Minute Writer asked for suggestions on today's prompt. She picked my suggestion! It seemed like an obvious choice, but I don't check that blog out as often as I should, so I wasn't sure when the last 6WS was done there (she does normal prompts most Saturday's).

To play along, visit both blogs today! The original home for Six Word Saturday can be found by clicking on the colorful picture at the top of this post or on the left sidebar, Cate rocks, so be nice to her! Also, visit this blog:


Have a great holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Congratulations!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Call Me Cate said...

Yay! Six Word Saturday for everybody! I love Beth's blog but I haven't had the time or inspiration to participate as much as I'd like to recently.