Wednesday, September 29, 2010

F* my boss

So Big Event #1 starts tomorrow, guess who still hasn't heard a work f/her boss???

I'm sorry my husband decided to have surgery right when a horse show was starting.

I'm sorry he couldn't move around, let alone change his ice packs every hour or so, get some water and food for himself, make sure he didn't overdose on pain pills, or get up to pee by himself.

I told you I couldn't work that night, but you "desperately needed me" so you called me after I finally went to sleep. I received your message when I woke up, and figured since it was about midnight, you'd be asleep.

I'm sorry you feel that it's more important to have your nieces, daughter, sisters, their husbands, and someone that's renting a house from you work than the rest of us.

I'm sorry that you get pissed off when someone else needs time off for a family member, to attend their high school reunion (like my MIL), etc, we don't get mad at you when you run off to Vegas, Disneyland, hospital for your granddaughter's birth, or to visit one of your gillions of kids that live further away.

I realize there have been cut backs, but you could have had me do my old jobs, or the job I was supposed to do last year. You had your niece do two jobs at the same time last year, one of them being my old job, the other the one I was supposed to do. While one of my old jobs was extended last year, this year it seems like its shorter this time.

Isn't nepotism against the law? My employers do seem to get around laws a lot of times, unfortunately. I guess that's a benefit of working for the city/county.

I was only supposed to do this job until I got one in radio or television, but apparently, I can't get a job on my own.

I'm glad mom got me that one when she did, if not I wouldn't have met Buddy or Vx.

No porta-potty hell this year, that's a nice thought.

But the money I made is a nicer thought. There's still a small chance I could work, but my hopes aren't very high.

No comments: