This was originally intended to be a Random Tuesday Thoughts post, but I didn't publish it, so now it's a "normal" post.
According to big event #1's website, about 8 Days, 14 Hours, 56 Minutes, 50 Seconds until it officially starts, but who's counting?
I'm excited.
Send me to the nuthouse.
NOW!!!
I still have no clue what task I will be performing, job I did last 2 years has been eliminated, previous jobs have been taken over, so who knows.
Also come November it will slow down again, this time I need to get a real job, I've said that the last several years but didn't/couldn't so this year I HAVE TO!
This financial bullshit can't continue any longer!
A few weeks ago (give or take), Vx's unit held a board, he keeps checking his AKO excessively! To be in his unit, they are supposed to be E5 or higher, Vx and a few others were E4's, Vx has the points now (last board, not all his points were counted, now they should be), I assume the same for the others, so he should be Sargent soon, and hopefully WLC & the teaching classes will follow as well.
Since the new fiscal year should have either already started, or is about to start, please let there be no more drill/pay issues! If someone decides they want him to deploy w/them, they will actually let him deploy w/them (instead of using up all his active days preparing for nothing).
No more useless gear taking up every inch of our bedroom! It's better now that most everything's stacked in either plastic containers or out of the way at least, and more of the non-Army crap is in his storage unit, but its still crowded.
I'm still struggling to stay awake as
I'll quit before my head starts typing.
No comments:
Post a Comment