Friday, October 8, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in



This week’s questions are:

1. What is the longest road trip you've ever taken?
Montana, according to google maps, the distance between the small town I grew up in and one of the places in Montana I remember visiting a few times as a kid is about 1500 miles one way, & (mostly) my dad drove it in a few days. It was a long trip, but we would stop in several towns along the way, sight see, stay the night, etc.


2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
I used to collect bicentenial quarters, I have some shirts from bands, I'm sure there are things I collect, but they don't come to mind right now.


3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
What?!?! Your calling me that A word? If being that A word means legally going to all concerts, driving, buying liquor, going to bars, clubs, casinos, etc. then I will continue being that A word.


4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
Different songs bring tears to my eyes at different times, there's not one song that does it all the time. 


5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
Despite my dad working for an airlines growing up, my first flight was after leaving his home, at 20. My friend in Arizona was getting married, I was her maid of honor, and since there are very few direct flights out of Tulsa, OK, my first flight was from there to Dallas, TX. A few hours later, my second flight was from DFW to Tucson, AZ. The flight to Dallas was delayed, but the person at the gate was able to get me a seat on a later flight to Tucson, I missed the wedding shower because of this. The 3 trips I've taken trips by plane (4 flights each trip), at least one flight has always been delayed, so don't fly with me if that bothers you.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: